It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 08:31

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 12:56 
Fanatical Senior Member

If I cam across as being rude I'm sorry for that. I stand by my comments however. I have never had a bad dive exploring a new spot, even if I didn't even see a fish. If you are down Geelong way send me a P.M. and we'll go check out a new spot.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 13:15 
Forum Member

Jaws wrote:
If I cam across as being rude I'm sorry for that. I stand by my comments however. I have never had a bad dive exploring a new spot, even if I didn't even see a fish. If you are down Geelong way send me a P.M. and we'll go check out a new spot.

none taken mate i see where your coming from i went to other places looked around found nothing but its apart of learning .. my idea behind my comment is someone new to the game may loose faith after a few fishless dives

to be honest i thought at first yeaaa fishing rods r boring get the body moving get fitter get into the water and its like a shooting gallery ... i learnt its nothing like that im now trying diffrent things diffrent times of day diffrent tides etc .. its apart of learning i guess .. there no fun being pushed into the water into a spot at the end of it the only thing u have done is pulled the trigger .. and theres more to the sport then that ....

every comment i see on here it taken for what its worth and no offence is taken :P
dont worry guys i'll find this spots sooner or later.. just hang out for the big flattys kingfish and snapper pictures i post :lol:

cheers
justin

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 13:24 
Fanatical Senior Member

Good stuff Justin.

Joining the club and reading the forums has been the most beneficial thing for me.

As for the guys giving up after a few fishless dives, they don't deserve to be spearos.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 14:27 
Fanatical Senior Member

little trump out the front of the footy club did you?[/quote]
:P :lol:

did you find a torch i dropped?

i don't mean to be rude either.
BUT...
when i dive usually by Myself i work an Area Hard with burly-long drops-silence-stelth ect ect.

you can swim over a feeding snapper and get lucky yes
but if you target pinkies/snapper directly all the noise movement need to me minimal. slow fluent movements bullshit bullshit bullshit......

i don't want to talk to some one in the water :roll: . fuck i talk to people all day ! water is my time away from the worries of the world!1 :P

please come over after i have exited the water and say hi. im actually not a C*%#t in person.
oZ.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 16:45 
Forum Member

yea i dropped my dive knife (cheap mirage knife) somewhere within 300m of the stairs at williamstown

and agreed few fishless dives comes with being spearo
for numbers ive prov has about 37hrs of dive time, 3 fish, 1 lost knife, 2 broken rubber straps,
3 different dive spots but i love it

speaking to you guys reading forums talking to you guys and the blokes at legendary tend to pick up alot info