It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 20:45

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2012, 13:33 

Anyone know if Superfrog/EDGE has closed down/gone out of business?

Had a mind to pick up a few spares which the Superfrog website had for sale when I last looked there ~6 months ago, but following the links to it on Google (e.g. http://www.superfrog.bur.st/) all came up with an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error message.

The section for "Superfrog/EDGE" products on the Adreno website also came up with a message stating "There are no products in this Brand". Mind you, it listed the same thing for "Olympus" when I checked out that section when looking for a camera housing...

Did a quick browse around to try and find an email address/phone number to get in contact with Tony Heugh, but the only one I could find was from 2006 on the AUF website. Will give it a shot, but if anyone knows what's been happening/why the website is offline/appears to have been taken down, or how to get in touch with him, it'd be good to hear about it.

Fingers crossed it's just a server issue - don't want to see an Aussie-based spearo gear manufacturer going out of biz.

Cheers.

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2012, 23:27 

A mate just bought 2 new edge guns, try Aimrite guns man good gear and little cheaper.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2012, 09:48 
Fanatical Senior Member

Tony is still in Business (part time) PH: 07 54969093

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2012, 14:16 

:) Cheers P.Diddy!

No reply from Tony to the email I sent him yet, but the Superfrog/EDGE website is accessible again today (guess it was just a server problem).

Cheers all!