It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:26

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2017, 15:28 
Novice Member

Hi all
Just joined up to the forum, I've been out in the bay a couple of time and have fallen in love with spearfishing, i try and go out as much as i can, bit hard when you 1.5 hours away from the water
Anyway, I've been using a mates gun, flippers and mask and Ive recently gotten a 5mm hooded wetsuit and weights.so this is a callout for gear. I would love to have my own gun, something around 700-900mm barrel length in working order obviously, and any other gear that would help me stay in the water and catch seafood (knife, abalone tool, torch, bag, freedive fins, decent mask, gloves probably medium to large, boots size 11, float, etc)
The catch is, theres always a catch, that at the moment Im richer in time than cash, Im looking for a job as I write.
I would like to barter/trade for any stuff, on offer is any type of bed frame, bedside tables, dining room table, workshop table, etc that I can make, most of which Ive done in the past (photos on request). It'll be made out of framing timber as I have access to tons where I live
I also make and sell a pretty mean and tasty loaf of sourdough bread, Id be happy to include that in the trade
Im also not shy of hard physical type labour, garden cleanouts, rubbish removal, anything physical Im up for negotiating some time
As you can tell I REALLY want some gear and am willing to work for it, I do live in Mernda (northern suburbs) but am regularly around the rye area so anything in between Im happy to consider
Cheers,
Dave (the jack of all trades, master of none)