It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 08:37

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2015, 04:33 
Fanatical Senior Member

G'day all,
I hope to get down to apollo bay over the Easter holidays if anyone is down that way or further west(SA) post up here or pm me.
It's been a while since being in the cold waters of Victoria so would be good to have some company.
Cheers oz.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2015, 10:51 

Oscar,
Will be in Port Fairy from late Thursday arvo until Monday. Looking to dive either Killarney or Ponds/Griffith Island on Friday or Saturday. No good Sunday, have a lunch on. Of course, weather dependant. Last two years it's been pumping in 5 to 6 metres at times with the Easter swell. But fingers crossed. Port Fairy might be a bit of a hike from Apollo Bay though. Send a PM closer to Easter once we get weather reports if you are keen. Cheers, Billy

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2015, 22:36 
Novice Member

I will be in Portland over easter if anyone is going down, don't need a boat mine is there.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2015, 22:54 
Expert Member (SFD)

Looking like I'll might be at Port Fairy too

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2015, 09:51 

Most likely see you out and about Kiwi Scott. Hopefully the weather gods smile for us at least for one day. Otherwise, I reckon I'll be taking up residence at the Stump. Let me know via PM closer to Easter whether you'd like a buddy for Friday or Saturday. I will be with the missus though and she might jump in. So I may have to stay with her for an hour and then deposit her on the beach and swim off for another 2 hours. :lol: There was talk of maybe heading to Bridgewater Bay near Portland on the Saturday for a day trip with the missus' family. I might be able to turn that into a dive trip while they walk across the cliffs to see the seals and then go and see the blowhole. All up in the air though. But one thing's for sure I reckon, I'll be at the Stump to watch Richmond v Carlton on the Thursday night. Might make for interesting back up for diving on Friday. Cheers.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2015, 19:01 
Expert Member (SFD)

Will do, I'll have other people in tow as well but will get in somewhere

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2015, 08:55 
Fanatical Senior Member

Keep us up to date with you movements and I'll tag along. Will be good to catch up.