It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 22:04

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2015, 18:05 
Novice Member

Good day!

My name is Mart (31 yo) and a couple of months ago I got my free diving level 1 certificate at Koa Tao. It was amazing..! I went down 20 meters on the fist day! After that unfortunately I had to go, because I already had a ticket to New Zealand. I hoped to do some free diving and snorkeling there, but that didn't happen.
Now I am in West Australia near Perth and I would love to go free diving again! My plan is to move to Sharkbay and Ningaloo but there is one problem... I don't have a partner. I know that this is one of the safety rules and I wish to honer that, so if there is anyone out there that would like to help a Dutch rookie and is up for some free diving, please let me now!!! :D

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mart Jansen

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2015, 12:42 
General Committee Member

This is a Victorian spearfishing club. Try spearoz. Good luck!

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2015, 20:44 
Fanatical Senior Member

Hi Mart try the following:

Bluewater Freedivers of WA Inc (Geraldton)
Sunset Beach, 14 Charon Road, Western Australian, 6531

About the club – The Bluewater Freedivers of Western Australia which has a combination of Australian and state spearfishing champions, casual spearfishers, and spearfishers who are passionate about proving the sport of spearfishing is a sustainable practise. This club is happy to show any travellers or people who are visiting some of the best dive sites Western Australia has to offer as well as give tips on techniques and other spearo tips.

Bluewater Freedivers of WA Inc (Perth)
13 David Crescent Hillarys, Western Australia, 6025

About the club – The Blue water Freedivers of Western Australia is a spearfishing group which meet every third Tuesday of every month to chat over a couple of drinks and a BBQ. We have a mixture of serious competition divers, to more relaxed divers and a couple of amateurs. The club enjoys discussing upcoming dive trips, competitions or even underwater photography and video, so if you are heading west, give us a call! New members are always welcome.

West Australian Undersea Club (Perth)
WAUC, West Australian Undersea Club is the oldest spearfishing club in WA. With over 80+ members we have a mix of experienced, intermediate and new divers, we pride ourselves on sharing information, teaching and most of all having fun! We hold meetings once a month alternating between North and South of the river. At the meetings we offer a FREE feed for all and discuss club issues and trips. We also organise several club trips a year North and South of the state chasing more elusive quarry. We also have a dedicated Dive Coordinator whose job is to get you a dive on boats or get you crew for your boat. We are a Perth metro club but have members in Kalgoorlie, Bunbury, Albany, Karratha and Esperance to name a few. Visitors are welcome and accepted with open arms.

For details check out www.waundersea.com

Hope this helps.

Peace
Nigz

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2015, 13:11 
General Committee Member

That's what I meant:)