It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:34

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2019, 20:32 
Novice Member

Hi there,

I'm currently looking for a dive buddy or group that go out around Melbourne, I live in the East but can get anywhere.
I would say I'm intermediate when it comes to spearfishing and a reasonably strong swimmer.
I've got all the gear but none of my mates are into it or say they can't afford it, so I've come here hoping to find a buddy or group.

cheers
Adam

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2020, 13:00 
Novice Member

HUMDINGA wrote:
Hi there,

I'm currently looking for a dive buddy or group that go out around Melbourne, I live in the East but can get anywhere.
I would say I'm intermediate when it comes to spearfishing and a reasonably strong swimmer.
I've got all the gear but none of my mates are into it or say they can't afford it, so I've come here hoping to find a buddy or group.

cheers
Adam

I'm getting back into it, and go pretty frequently weather permitting still building up fitness, I'm in the South East, gimme a message anytime you want to go for a dive, I'll come if I'm free.

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2020, 11:50 
Novice Member

pentti linkola wrote:
HUMDINGA wrote:
Hi there,

cheers
Adam

I'm getting back into it, and go pretty frequently weather permitting still building up fitness, I'm in the South East, gimme a message anytime you want to go for a dive, I'll come if I'm free.

Hi little late with the reply,
At the moment I'm pretty tied up with work, the smoke in the air is a bit disconcerting as well recently. I am keen to meet up for a dive that would be great. February I should be able to go most days, when I'm free ill send you a PM.
Cheers