It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 10:56

All times are UTC+11:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2014, 14:49 
Fanatical Senior Member

Hi everyone, REMINDER that there is a meeting and FREE BBQ tonight from 7:30pm at the The Victorian Game Fishing Club - 186 Station Street Edithvale. Everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a member to come along and have a chat about the Victorian spearfishing scene. We would love to see some new faces!! Cheers, Clint

Attachments:
bbq_airly_.jpg
bbq_airly_.jpg [ 69.36 KiB | Viewed 5268 times ]

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2014, 16:10 
General Committee Member

If your preparing a feast like that then I'm on my way now.

PostPosted: 01 May 2014, 23:36 
Forum Member

Hi, when is the next meeting?

PostPosted: 02 May 2014, 10:12 
General Committee Member

Tuesday . 7:30pm at the The Victorian Game Fishing Club - 186 Station Street Edithvale. Everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a member to come along and have a chat about the Victorian spearfishing scene. We would love to see some new faces. BBQ provided

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2014, 20:37 
General Committee Member

August meeting Tuesday next week. There will be a free pre meeting BBQ at 7.30. Meeting is at the The Victorian Game Fishing Club - 186 Station Street Edithvale. Everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a member to come along and have a chat about the spearfishing scene.Meeting to start at 8.30.
If your new dont be afraid to come along and make your self known,see what happens , meet some people, ask questions. I will have my basic gear with me so feel free to ask questions. Its always would be nice to see new faces.
Comp season starts in a month and a bit.

If you have anything special that needs discussing other that general stuff or dive reports please message me and I will add it to an agenda.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2014, 14:32 
Novice Member

Hi Andrew

I'm a newbie and have been hunting around for some good sources of info and like minded people. I have literally just got myself all set-up and looking forward to get some dives in. Will come along on Tuesday and hopefully get to meet a few of you guys as well as picking up a few tips on all the basics.

I am in Newport (Williamstown), so if there are any other guys in the area that do any local diving in the bay around the Willy point drop me a message as it would be good to hook up.

Cheers

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2014, 17:31 
Novice Member

I am coming tonight. Going to join up. Finally!

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2014, 17:35 
Forum Member

Coming through from Heathmont side if anyone needs a lift

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2014, 10:05 
General Committee Member

October meeting is next Tuesday night (7th). There will be a free BBQ prior to the Meeting at 7:30pm at the The Victorian Game Fishing Club - 186 Station Street Edithvale.
Leigh will be doing a gun rigging session so if you want to know the finer points of rigging your gun bring it in. He will have mono and crimps on hand. There are many small details that can make a big difference to spear line life,ease of use as well as preventing that lost spear.
Plenty to talk about from a very successful first comp.
Next comp is coming up on the 12th at Phillip Island. Dive site wont be chosen until closer to the day but keep in mind that club competitions are nominated for Sunday however the Saturday may be used due to favoured weather conditions.
Vic Challenge is underway.
Scales will be available at the meeting .
All members and guests welcome. See you there.

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2014, 11:15 
Fanatical Senior Member

Good chance the meeting might be a little bit quieter and shorter in duration
Carly and I fly out tonight to Kandavu for 5 days then spend another 5 days off the coral coast(Fiji) :mrgreen:

Good luck for the comp next weekend hopefully we can backup the Schancks turnout
*fingers crossed it is postponed to the 19th;)

Moce mada

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2014, 18:57 
Fanatical Senior Member

Hi everyone, REMINDER that there is a meeting and FREE BBQ tonight from 7:30pm at the The Victorian Game Fishing Club - 186 Station Street Edithvale. Everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a member to come along and have a chat about the Victorian spearfishing scene. We would love to see some new faces!! Cheers, Clint

Attachments:
2011_bbq_hinchinbrook_.jpg
2011_bbq_hinchinbrook_.jpg [ 99.78 KiB | Viewed 4531 times ]

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2014, 13:55 
General Committee Member

Next meeting is on Tuesday 11th as its cup day on the 4th. Comp the following weekend is the Western Districts at Port Fairy.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2014, 22:18 
General Committee Member

Lets not forget that there is a meeting on Tuesday 11th Nov. FREE BBQ from 7:30pm at the The Victorian Game Fishing Club - 186 Station Street Edithvale. Everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a member to come along. Vids provided by Brett. See you there

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2015, 12:53 
Expert Member (SFD)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

There is a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 6th Jan. FREE BBQ from 7:30pm at the The Victorian Game Fishing Club - 186 Station Street Edithvale. Everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a member to come along.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2015, 11:37 
Fanatical Senior Member

Bump :P Tonight See ya there.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next