It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 21:03

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 11 May 2016, 09:59 
Fanatical Senior Member

Gents its time again!!!

Memberships are due to expire and we need members to keep the club up and running!!!

The Southernfreedivers membership fee sits at $25
The AUF fee (which includes your insurance) has increased to $80

For the $25 we ask it covers club overhead costs like; club room hire, maintenance and subscription costs for the website, prizes for presentation night, trophy engraving and upkeep, BBQ for meetings, printing flyers and calendars etc.
The AUF fee covers your insurance while diving so if you hurt yourself and need to be airlifted, ambulance, hospital etc. you are covered during a club sanctioned event. The most important part of the AUF is that we as divers have a voice when it comes down to government decisions ie. Marine parks, fishing bans and size and limit decisions.

All the work done by the committee and existing club members is done off our own backs, we are volunteers that allocate our spare time to keep this club up and running!!!
The VSC will be donating $20 to the club for each new and old member that signs/re-signs up before June 30th !!! This money will really make a difference to us to maintain the operation of the club!!!!

Take advantage of the early bird special where you save $10 overall on your membership!!!!
NORMAL SFD CLUB MEMBERSHIP $25 + $80 = $105
AUF “EARLY BIRD SPECIAL” CLUB MEMBERSHIP $25 + $70 = $95

We need YOU!
This year we are expecting some very big events (I can’t elaborate too much at the moment as its still in early stages & NO I’m not talking about Murrays ears) but watch this space!!!!!!

Peace

Nigz.

PostPosted: 12 May 2016, 20:41 
Expert Member (SFD)

Hey nigz,
I went to the AUF website to register for a membership and I selected the SFD club as part of the membership. Is that all that I have to do or is there another process that I have to go through in order to be registered as a member?
Cheers.

PostPosted: 13 May 2016, 09:46 
Fanatical Senior Member

PM me your full name and you'll get access to the members only section on the forums.

nigz

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2016, 10:39 
Expert Member (SFD)

***REMINDER
Take advantage of the early bird special where you save $10 overall on your membership!!!!
NORMAL SFD CLUB MEMBERSHIP $25 + $80 = $105
AUF “EARLY BIRD SPECIAL” CLUB MEMBERSHIP $25 + $70 = $95

The VSC will be donating $20 to the club for each new and old member that signs/re-signs up before June 30th !!! This money will really make a difference to us to maintain the operation of the club!!!!

WOW, that's a couple of great reasons to sign up before June 30!

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2016, 10:47 
Fanatical Senior Member

nigz wrote:

.........We need YOU!
This year we are expecting some very big events (I can’t elaborate too much at the moment as its still in early stages & NO I’m not talking about Murrays ears) but watch this space!!!!!!

Peace

Nigz.

Remember when I posted "This year we are expecting some very big events (I can’t elaborate too much at the moment as its still in early stages & NO I’m not talking about Murrays ears) but watch this space!!!!!

There has been an announcement in the members only section!!!!

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 23:26 
Vice President

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

There has been a glitch in the system in regards to the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL RENEWAL for MEMBERSHIPS. It is being EXTENDED to the 15th of July.

The e-mail was received on the 2nd of July from the AUF below.

"There has been a glitch in the transition to 2016/17 memberships. We apologise for any inconvenience to our members. We have advised the Date base company of the fault and hope this will be rectified early next week. Due to this we will be extending the Early Bird membership through to the 15th July. Please delay your membership renewal for a couple of days if possible to ensure the system is processing correctly. Once again we apologise for the inconvenience.
Regards
AUF Membership officer."

Thanks,

Mitch