It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 21:11

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 19:08 
Novice Member

If you have seen this on Reddit you can disregard, as I am just trying to spread the word.

Hey guys, I could use some help from the spearfishing community. I am currently in Bali and have agreed to help Apnea Bali (apneabali.com) out with some "internet" stuff. Apnea Bali is putting on a free diving jamboree, basically it is just an event that is week long, you get to come and take part in the courses and diving and there is also going to be a competition as well. I am going to be sending out a formal invitation letter with details and what not in the next few days. This is the part where I need help. I want to get this letter to as many people who are interested in spearfishhing and freediving as possible. Seeing is how this is a pretty small community and the people I know that dive I can count on one hand, seeing as how I am from Texas, I could use a bit of help from the community. All I need is for you to PM me a decent email that I can send the invite to, all it is going to be is an invitation with details etc., this will be the only email you will receive from me. If you happen to know of anyone that else might be interested then you can pass along that info too, or if you are not interested in sharing that info I totally understand. After seeing the passion these guys have for garnering a bigger scene for the sport here in Asia, I was more than happy to volunteer my time getting the word out.

tl;dr Need email addresses of Spearfishers and Freedivers to send an invitation to this freediving jamboree in Balii held by Apnea Bali.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2013, 10:38 
General Committee Member

Why don't you put the invite up here so everybody can see it. Nobody is going to just hand out their email, sounds ropey to me!

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2013, 14:47 
Administrator

agentxcell wrote:
If you have seen this on Reddit you can disregard, as I am just trying to spread the word.

Hey guys, I could use some help from the spearfishing community. I am currently in Bali and have agreed to help Apnea Bali (apneabali.com) out with some "internet" stuff. Apnea Bali is putting on a free diving jamboree, basically it is just an event that is week long, you get to come and take part in the courses and diving and there is also going to be a competition as well. I am going to be sending out a formal invitation letter with details and what not in the next few days. This is the part where I need help. I want to get this letter to as many people who are interested in spearfishhing and freediving as possible. Seeing is how this is a pretty small community and the people I know that dive I can count on one hand, seeing as how I am from Texas, I could use a bit of help from the community. All I need is for you to PM me a decent email that I can send the invite to, all it is going to be is an invitation with details etc., this will be the only email you will receive from me. If you happen to know of anyone that else might be interested then you can pass along that info too, or if you are not interested in sharing that info I totally understand. After seeing the passion these guys have for garnering a bigger scene for the sport here in Asia, I was more than happy to volunteer my time getting the word out.

tl;dr Need email addresses of Spearfishers and Freedivers to send an invitation to this freediving jamboree in Balii held by Apnea Bali.

Reddit is rarely used by Australians. You can just post the invite here, we do not condone handing out email addresses to random people on a public forum. If it is legit and a decent invite, it will be just as effective here.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2013, 19:51 
Expert Member (SFD)

Troll..........