It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 05:43

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2007, 15:05 
Fanatical Senior Member

Seeing as Kurt is so keen and such a computer *cough'nerd'cough* just joking, but maybe he can make a basic website up just for the comp that is linked to the site that we can vote on? Maybe a vote on your 1st, 2nd and 3rd favorite so it can be averaged out. That way the public can vote too, maybe gain more interest? Don't know how you would make sure that people don't vote for themselves or more than once though? Maybe have to leave name & phone no. when you vote so as to stop cheats or maybe have to become a member of the site so the e-mail would verify that it's not the same person? Changed my mind about the photoshop also as I'm not too good at changing s#@t on my camera either so changing the light might be a good thing. As long as it doesn't change the photo too much!
I put an example in the photos section to help sway anyone elses mind!

The fish were blinded by overexposure to his pure awesomeness!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2007, 17:52 
Administrator

that's a okay idea rhino, though someone would have to fund buying the domain, or it could be run here -- there is a poll system built into the forum which allows one profile to only vote once.. meh we'll see.

Post subject: myspace
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2007, 21:23 
Novice Member

as stupid as this may sound i think that the photos could be displayed on myspace? the photos could be displayed easily with no cheating or anything. The entries could be sent to an email then transferd onto the myspace account.... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2007, 00:21 
Forum Member

thats actually a pretty good point cos myspace is free and pretty easy to set up and u can have as many pics as you want on there

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2007, 12:52 
Administrator

Nothing is hard to set up, considering i'm doing it -- It will be free because it can be put on this site. I ALREADY INSTALLED A ATTACHMENT SYSTEM on the forum, you'll see it at the bottom of the reply box.